Saturday, February 8, 2014

"Show me a hero,"

“Things are sweeter when they're lost. 
I know--because once I wanted something and got it. 
It was the only thing I ever wanted badly, Dot, 
and when I got it it turned to dust in my hand.” 
- The Beautiful and Damned, F. Scott Fitzgerald

I am thankful for my parents. I am thankful for my sister. I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful to still be studying. I am thankful to be studying something I am interested in. I am thankful for my jobs. I am thankful I like my jobs. I am thankful I get to cook and bake. I am thankful for the roof over my head. I am thankful for my meals. I am thankful I am contented. I am thankful I am tired because it shows I've been working. I am thankful that life gets tough because Jill always loves a mfing challenge. I am thankful for these challenges because it makes me a better person.

I am thankful. I am thankful. I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment