Friday, September 14, 2012

My week in pictures




















  1. Sentosa with the boys and the girlfriends. 
  2. Zouk!
  3. leshopping and fucking jabs with lepiggy
  4. Zhi Char with my fav teammies + Salted Caramel + Broke my instagram virginity
  5. Amanda's really sweet card + cupcakes which were so delicious
  6. Kevin's chalet. Which was actually quite epic. 
  7. Seoul Garden with Jul and Aqilah
  8. Sushi buffet with sis right after. Which was an epic failure on our part. 
  9. Salted Caramel Frap with my dad just. He frowns upon starbucks actually cos "coffee at a kopitiam is just 80 cents plus add salt free". 
So fucking glad I met everyone I did. I love you all for making time. I know I get ridiculously impulsive and make impromptu meetups plus Im often late, I really, really do appreciate the fact you all make time for me. Will miss every single one of you guys. Stay safe and be good. I'll send my love (and skype details) from Langkawi once I figure if there is wifi there. See you all in March. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment