Thursday, September 6, 2012

Where you invest your love, you invest your life

9 more days to Langkawi and all I can say is blessed is an understatement. Im not sure if it is because Im leaving but the realisation of "missing out" on my family, friends and loved ones kinda made me more aware of the little (and big) things.

The past few weeks was either really, really lovely home-cooked meals by my mom or impromptu cravings with my dad after visiting my grandma like squid ink pasta and ramen monster. I wish I was half as good a cook as my mom sometimes, and if you actually know me, you'd know that's alot.



















Also, after my last paper on Monday, my touch girls threw a surprise farewell chalet for me. They were beyond lovely, and I was so touched. Still am, just thinking about it makes me feel all fuzzy inside again. I wish the night ended better, but nonetheless, every little bit of effort from everyone made me extremely glad and I am really blessed to have such lovely friends. Love you Rainbows. ♥

I am however, feeling extremely under the weather right now. Headed to Mink for Jon and Priscillia's birthday last night sick and woke up, inevitably feeling like crap. Couldnt taste my drinks, dinner nor fags. Hahahaha. But it was a fun night. And someone was such a sweetheart, trimming the crust off my sandwiches and (force)feeding me and later on in the night being extremely patient with my runny nose and nasal whining, so I cant really complain. (;

Sentosa with the boys on Saturday and Zouk after. I hope I get better in time! Cant fucking wait.

"You know the nigger is a keeper when he lets you wipe your nose on his shirt."

No comments:

Post a Comment