Saturday, August 25, 2012

maybe I don't deserve you

How can two people be in a relationship for so long and still fuck up so bad over the minute of details?

Everyone's caring for someone tonight and I just wanted you to give a little more than two fucks for me. Granted I won't need you to get me home. Granted Im as tough as I seem and I'll always find a way. Granted I said I don't want your time I just need to know I cross your mind. Granted I'm sober. I'm sorry I'm greedy and selfish but sitting on the curb alone right now waiting for a cab to get me home isn't the best feeling in the world. I don't want you to tell me to get home safe. I want you to get me home safe.

I could be drunk and I would be missing you. But I'm perfectly sober right now. And I still find myself missing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment