Friday, August 3, 2012

Attention versus Affection

Its times like these when Im up past my usual weekday bedtime (body clock of a kid sometimes, I swear) attempting to finish school related responsibilities and meeting deadlines while feeling extremely worn out from touch, that I just cant wait to get out of here.

My gluts are being a complete bitch. My ribs are itching. My knees are sore. I've a cut on my face from the friendly just now and albeit small, it stings. I havent had more than 5 hours of sleep each night for the past week. Im fucking hungry, I just realised I had one meal the entire day. Also PMSing. So Im feeling as pathetic as I probably can get.

A little more than 5 weeks now. Im dont mind Langkawi for 6 months actually. What I mind is leaving my family and friends. Sometimes I wish I could stuff people in my pockets and just carry them everywhere I go. But that's about it.

Ugh. I hate how Im always so stubborn and ambitious. And how hard I try sometimes. Not an overstatement to say Im too tiny for all my whims and fancies. Really.
.
lesigh. Silly Jilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment