Friday, August 24, 2012

if you fall asleep down by the water,



Beer (however little) - Wine - Bourbon - Tequila - Bourbon - Vodka, does not make a good sequence. Or a combination for that matter. Add in a cab ride because you decide to club hop and no surprise there, my first 20 minutes in Mink was spent over the toilet, hurling.

Anyway, school's out. Which explains the ridiculous drunk behaviour (and tweets, sadly) above. Social networking media will be the death of me. I'd ditch it but why so addictive...

On a rawer note, mama (grandma) took a bad fall and has been in the hospital for awhile now. The past few visits were heart dropping because when I tried to sign in, the nurses told me "this patient is not in the ward anymore". Turned out to be on the great end of the spectrum because she's been moved from ICU to high dependency and now a normal ward. Really, really wish she gets well enough to send me off.

So, basically, apart from that night out on Wednesday, I've been home mugging and shuffling to the hospital. Imma take a break today, because Im craving for too many things. But so. lonely. alone. at. home.  :<

No comments:

Post a Comment