Friday, August 17, 2012

If love's a labour, I'll slave till the end

Today was ridiculous.

Too many farewells for one day. The juniors were such dears, planning a surprise for the class. Im sure I speak for everyone when I say I was honestly really touched by their efforts.

My last touch training also happened today. Crazy amount of dives. I think I went overboard with the idea of  not getting astroburns for a long long while. Made playbooks for the juniors and re-reading their tweets and messages now, Im being rather emotional. :{














I honestly thought I got over the whole playing thing. Apparently not. I will miss the team so dearly, even more than the sport itself. That said, Im extremely proud to have played alongside everyone and be a part of Rainbows. 

Also had a minor scare with the air tickets to Langkawi for a bit both yesterday and today. But with everything, I just want to forget IIP for awhile and hold onto the notion that if I wish hard enough, time would stop for awhile.

Currently feeling slightly more snug in bed, having someone to talk to. Please dont stop till I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment