Thursday, July 12, 2012

KEITH TURNS 20!

My weekends were a jumble of hectic from rushing home from school to bake, then to Keith's "surprise" chalet, reaching home at 6AM, only to go for a 6KM run 12 hours later (which none of my teammates actually completed) and then  club hopping after.

Not quite sure how it flew by so fast but the highlight was definitely Keith's party, and not getting killed by a transsexual outside Zirca of course.

The "surprise" party was actually a combined thingy that the birthday boy himself planned with his pretty friend, Ellen. Was quite shocked when I found out cos I felt bad I made such a gross cake for a girl! But her boyfriend surprised her at the last minute by showing up with a pretty icecream cake! *cue Awwwhhhh*





Previously said gross cake was my humbled version of an epicmealtime worthy *hopefully* cake for the birthday boy, who in all 4ish years I've known him, deserves every bit of it! Presenting, probably the best thing I've made for this bunch of my favourite people; 3 layers of beef, chicken and turkey, mixed with onions, garlic and mozzarella, coated with meatball sauce, frosted with home made mash potatoes and topped with caramelised bacon. Recipe here!




Ended up dry and hard cos I think the mash was left out too long, but still in my humbled opinion freaking delicious. THIS is the type of cake I dont mind making over and over again.



And meet Lilin and Ishmam! Cant believe I didn't meet them earlier. Frigging lovely couple. Plus I bumped into Lilin the night after at Heli and we went over Zirca to meet the rest after where above above mentioned transsexual happened.




Helios' crutches. -..- Standing on the ledge but still barely taller than it. On a brighter note, if you see both pictures below, left being Friday and right being 4ish-5years ago, I think I grew a wee bit taller!




Okay thats all. Every picture from Ishmam's camera and the only reason why Im blogging is because Im down with a bacterial throat infection so Im home alone feeling extremely uncomfy and bored. 

That said, hope everyone's feeling better than me! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment