Friday, July 20, 2012

Midnight Musings

Met Debz yesterday. Not sure if I've completely come to terms with the fact that on Monday, she's leaving for Paris for 5 whole months and the only time I get to see her is when I, myself, come back from Langkawi in March. Then again, I dont even think I've come to terms with the fact that Im leaving for 6 months.

Besides the fact that Im needy, this comes off as a huge surprise. I should be fucking psyched to go. Because Jill is impulsive. I make the craziest decisions sometimes, not all Im proud of, but almost every decision I make, significant or not, is impulse driven. Impulsive and stubborn. 

And as much as I like being impulsive, I know the line between what I actually wish to have what I stubbornly just want to get. 

I dont need your time, I just want to know if I even remotely cross your mind or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment