Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Visuals











Spent my Sunday lazing around in bed with my current read, The Beautiful and Damned , a bunch of other books I felt like skimming through and a nice cup of tea. Won't deny, I have major issues finishing the book. Ended up editing a banner for the blog but cant decide if this other font is nicer. So after my attention was diverted, I ended up on a "Things I Will Miss About My Room" binge. 

Pretty much narrows down to how my room constantly smells like a mix of lemongrass and chanel, all my medals from the runs with my dad, my only POLITE medal and that huge tweezers from Young Chefs Game. Also randomly decided to pick all my favourite things in my favourite colour; my fluffy rug, touch ball, my stuffed octopus, back pack, Topshop pencil skirt, Starbucks tumbler and of course my smelly pillow (though it isnt really green, but close enough). It was nice while it lasted. 

Everything's nice while they last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment